Wednesday, August 18, 2010

guess what???


dachshund: 



mushroom pins:


cupcake:



ice cream:


three peas in a pod:


like them?

i'm going to do earrings for the school
craft fair, & it'll be all clay food earrings..
so last night i "experimented" and made
three peas in a pod
cupcake (with sprinkles & chocolate frosting)
& ice cream (chocolate ice cream with cherry on top)
of course for the earrings the stuff would be smaller 
but i built them on a bigger scale for experimenting.

i saw these mushroom sewing pins on etsy
and i asked my mom if she wanted me to 
make some for her & she said
that would be cool
so ya... 

made the clay dachshund like... a week or 
5 days or 4 days dunno ago.. & finally
baked it today! i did it
because i think i'm going
to start doing custom clay animals but
i need to do a couple more examples
before my mom puts it up on etsy..
they are going to be $20.00
for a custom & i think
i'll add in a matching 
shroom too... 

please comment & give feedback on them!

--india--







5 comments:

  1. You will do so well India, I adore the peas! m-

    ReplyDelete
  2. India, the new sculptures are awesome! I might have to come back for the crafts fair... Will you email me when you find out when it is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome! I hope I can come to the craft fair...I might also need to get my ears pierced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm, i'll try to remember jc, we'll probably do day and night... more money 'cause some more people are there and the kids come with their adults... mm hm.

    lol. mm, i think the earrings will be QUITE popular!

    ReplyDelete