Friday, August 27, 2010

a "i have been talking about flying pickles to much and should update you on my real life" post. or, a "update" post.



hahahaha.


OH HAHAHA.

what's your favorite expression outta' the six???? :DDD ?

wellll...

UPDATES:


yus.

i am STILL obsessing over the scott pilgrim movie... we have the soundtrack for it and 
my mom ordered from barnes and noble in southcenter the first two comic books for me...
hope they come soon.
also, i REALLY want to see it again..
it's like... a hypnotizing movie and i can't stop thinking about it...
mmm. hope my books come SOON.

speaking of books...

mm... so good so far... i'm currently at pg. 255.

GOODNESS.

(a.k.a. the book is really good and great and stuff so far)


this is blurred, but i thought for some reason that is a really cool pic. by the
way, that is MY beautiful eye...

ha ha ha. :P

OH, guess whatttt???


yes, i'm teaching my mom.....

PIANO!!!

cool, RIGHT?

sooooo..... 

NEXT.


like my socks today?

they come off during the night, and i had like two pairs in my blanket.... (well maybe one random sock and then a pair) and i found these two and put them on... FABULOUS... yes?

NEXT.

i drew some pickles: (yes, i lied... i am talking a little about pickles in this post.)


yes, the coloring isn't perfect but i was messing around and sketching. :D

mwa ha ha ha....

tuxedo dude. :D

and last but not least for the pickles....

his title (i couldn't fit it with the picture) is:

some random chubby pickle who drinks coca cola.

huzzah.

my mom or dad found this pair of glasses on a hike...


cool... huh?

alright... next:

 

shrooms.

huzzah. :D

and..

birthday cards.

all of them:

mmm hm.

my favorite:

:DDD

cute!!!

another card:


mm...

now the pets:

SPIKE:

so darn cute.

he loves his spinach leaves... that's for darn sure. :)

MATTA:

caught him with his eyes closed.. :)




(all pictures were token on my iphone) :DDDD




7 comments:

  1. oooh... I have a new icon post thingy.. I'm posting to see how it looks. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new icon is awesome India...that was a lot to read too! You are taking some great shots with your iphone sweets! HUGS! m-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one of Spike eating spinach! (: m-

    ReplyDelete
  4. zank you, zank you. :DDD

    i wanna see SCOTT PILGRIM.

    random outburst.

    ReplyDelete