Thursday, August 19, 2010

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! (and my new blog)


i want some chocolate ice cream!! mmm... so yummy!
i'm basically torturing myself with this picture... ehh!
yummy goodness!!

ok i will shut up about chocolate ice cream now..

i think.

so, did you see my other thing i'm a-screaming for?
yes, that's right, a new blog!!
(i was also screaming for ice cream!!)
oops. i mention the "i word" again!!!
heh.. well, back to the subject.. 
so yes, my new blog is a bit more serious and it
is a blog for posting my... well i guess "arts
and crafts stuff"
a lot of it will be clay sculpture type stuff.. sooo ya.


that is my new blog.
(you can also get to it by clicking on the picture with
three owls on a branch written on it)

soo... ya. comment and stuff.

OH!



ha! i made a flying pickle sculpture!!
BOO YA.

ba bye now!

1 comment:

  1. meh.. none of my friends have been commenting lately on my other stuff... *sniff* eh... whatever.

    ReplyDelete