Tuesday, August 17, 2010

teaser !!!

i've decided to tease you...
this is rough draft of the possible
sequel to fallen..
but it's not for sure
people so don't freak out.
also, i might/will make changes... not sure... but i probably will...
unless you like it so far this way...

Ashes. That's all that's left of my sister, Quinn, gone. I couldn't move, my eyes were locked on the ashes, and I was wondering if I should just wait here until I die, because I felt like- no, I did just screw everything up. Where would I go anyways? I live in a apartment, but I feel broken apart like I'd fall to pieces if I tried to walk anywhere, but yet I'm standing here like a statue. I was to frozen to even show any emotion. Nothing. I could practically know what my face was looking like without looking in a mirror, no emotion, just lips pressed together, eyes looking straight. 

I felt like I should be crying, but it's not going to bring her back. This was her decision. But, I'd destroyed two lives, hers and James.

James. I let that sink in. It was truly my fault he died. I let out a tiny whimper, but then sealed my mouth shut before I could completely loose control of myself.

I knew that I had to go, standing here feeling sorry for myself won't help. Nothing would. The only thing that I should be thinking about, well, the question I should try to be answering is... what to do now?

What would my father say? What would my mother say?

Mother. Father. It was Quinn's fault they were dead! I could still have a mother and a father if it wasn't for her! I could be with my mother right now. I could be with my father. I could have been a only child and live a great life if it wasn't for Quinn, who ended up doing no good anyways! 

I shook my head. No, don't think of that. Quinn didn't like this either. She'd agree with what I was thinking, as insulting as it was. 

I remembered what she had said... "Well what if I don’t want a sister who abandoned me to protect herself?!" She'd died hating me. 

I couldn't control myself. tears poured from my eyes, I let out huge sobs.


you'd think that this blog would have all upbeat stuff... your wrong.. lol. wait... why 


am i laughing?


who knows why i do most of the stuff i do... to be


honest :P


(fallen is even SADDER.. well... i think so, no i KNOW so. heh.)


again, this is just a possibility so..


don't pull your pants up in a bunch..


or whatever they say. :P


feedback?


(be nice to the poor poor poor india... her birthday is this sunday....)


oh!!!





2 comments: